Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, March 7, 2014

How I come to college

March 07, 2014
I graduated from high school in 2012. I was an average student. When I’m grade 11 I was very brave and study hard. I have ever thought about college that I study hard because I want to study one subject in my dream. I was in grad twelve my study weak, because my family has some problems about financial. My aunt that lives with us was heavily sick the doctor could not takecare her. My parents paid a lot of money for her, but she still died. After she died my parents didn’t have enough money to supply our family, so I was very difficult to study until   I become an average student. When I graduated from high school I always think about the college. Sometimes I think that if I go on to study at college my parents agree with me or disagree with me. I have two younger sisters more, so they need money to study at high school also. One day I talk to my parents about I want to study at college. My parents agree with me and allowed me to study at college. My father says that he will try to earn money for me to pay for study. My mother worried about me, she afraid I didn’t study hard like I was at high school. I promised with her I will study hard until success in my life. Although my family is an average family but my parents still pushed me to school and love me, especially my father he always loves me and gives some things that I want.

            At first before I started to study at high school my parents prepare some things for me that related to me about study at college. I didn’t need rent house, because my house in Ta kmao town near Phnom Penh. It’s easy for me to stay in the same house close my parents also. I asked my parents for buy a motorbike for ride to school. My fathom buy a new motor for me I was very happy. It’s the first time for me that I have my own motor. One more I can drive it to the college easily. After I discussed with my parents about “what subject did I study?”  I decided to choose two subjects for study together first I study rural development, second I study English skill. My parents agree with me, but my mother still worried about me that I could not study two subjects together on the same time. I try to explain her about how will I study when I started step
by step. I was very happy that my mother stops think about this and she encouraged and supported me to study at college.
            The first time for me to study at college I fell happy and some new friend so kind for me. It is the first one that made me try to study. I have the confidence for myself that I can guess or
See the new life that beautiful and bright.
            Study at college so difficult for me, because some subject talking about the lessons that study at high school. Almost the documents use in English, so I need to research and find more new documents from the internet and book shop. Although it’s difficult, but           no problem for me, I can do it. I just difficult for study, but another are better. My parents always give benefits for me every time that I need.
            Since I started to study at college until now I got a lot of knowledge from college. I will try more and more for my future to achieve my gold that I always dream and I don’t want my parents’ disappointed, because they work hard to find money to supply my study. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer