Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 6, 2014

Kampong Cham, My Hometown

March 06, 2014

Kampong Chamis a province in the east of Cambodia. The Mekongriver bisects the province. Its capital is Kampong Cham city. With a population of over 1.6 million inhabitants, Kampong Cham is Cambodia's most populous province. It is the third largest city in Cambodia. There are sixteen districts of Kampong Cham such as Batheay, Chamkar Leu, Cheung Prey, Dambae, Kampong Cham, Kampong Siem, Kang Meas, Koh Sotin, Krouch Chhmar, Memot, Ou Reang Ov, Ponhea Kraek, Prey Chhor, Srey Santhor, Stueng Trang and Tbuong Kmom. Although, there are a lot of attraction places to visit in Kampong Cham province such as The Prey Nor Kor Knog-Krov Temple, Phnom Srey and Phnom Pros,  Nokor Bachey Temple, Phnom Han Chey, King’s Residence, Kizona bridge and others. Among the description of the attracting places above, it would be interesting to tourists come to visit in Kampong Cham province. Regarding to my birth place, Kampong Cham district is the place that I was born and have been living happily with my family. I had been studying for over 12 years at there. I graduated the grad 12 at Preah Sihanouk high school and it is the biggest high school in Kampong Cham city. After my graduated in Kampong Cham province, I have been continue my studying at Pannasastra University of Cambodia in Phnom Penh city. As aforementioned, Kampong Cham is the hometown that I can not forget for my life living at there and I like and love it very much.       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer