Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Weekend at Preah Sihanouk Province

March 06, 2014

From my point of view I would like to write about my great weekend trip, this week I visited Kompong Som province with my parents and relatives that is a nice province and have a lot of places to visit that are always make attracting to tourist to entertain in this province. When my parents and I arrived there we ate the sea food, swimmed, played football on the beach and have a nice party in the evening with our relatives and my father’s friends that they are living at there. We left Phnom Penh at around 6:00 pm on Saturday morning and we arrived there at 11:17 pm. Sometimes time my parents and I hardly ever have planned to visit to other provinces because it is very difficult to find the sea food to eat. Actually, when we went to the Kompong Som province we always went to visit the attraction places such as Deum Chhrey Beach, Independence Beach, Kbal Chhay Waterfall, Koh Pors, Koh Rong Island, Ochheuteal Beach, Otres Beach, and Phnom Leu Beach. My family and I often went there by using with our personal car because it made us easy drove to visit around the Kompong Som province. Therefore, in Sihanouk province, there are a lot of luxury hotels, nice guest houses which are easy for us to stay for our holiday in the weekend at there. In brief, Kompong Som province is the attraction place for people go wish to go there during their holiday weekend. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer