Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 30, 2015

The most important person in my life (My mother)

April 30, 2015
Everyone has one person who is considered to be the most important person in life. Some are their brothers, sisters, friends or parents. For me the most important person in my life is my mother, so I want describe her. First let’s start with how she is looked. With her medium-length hair, she looks quite young in her 40 ages. She has a round face along with wrinkles on her fore head. Her dark brown eye makes my mother look scary whenever she feels angry. She usually wears her hair style in a ponytail because it is the easiest one which takes less than two minutes to finish. She is 1.60 meter height, but her 70 weight makes my mother look a little bit short. Second let’s move on to her personality. My mother is a kindhearted person who always helps others whenever they have problems. Moreover she is also patient and hard work; she had faced many problems throughout her life time since she was young as she was born in a poor family until she become a mother who has to take care everything in the family. In addition she is always sacrificed everything for the family, her interested, her need are thrown away for the sake of the other family members. Indeed, whatever she is looked and personality she is the most important person in my life forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer