Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Most Favorite Trip of Mine

March 09, 2014
The memorable trip that can bring my happiness out of my heart, stress out of my brain and relaxed feeling to my mind is a trip Sihanouk Ville, the southwest rising star of Cambodia. Sihanouk Ville is a really great spot that is famous for its beautiful beach with delicious seafood, so both national and international guests always enjoy going there in every time of the year. For me, I just had a great trip with my friends there, about three weeks ago. This trip made me realize that Sihanouk Ville was a heaven of humans. Sitting on the beach, watching the round red sun setting down slowly beyond the sea surface, and feeling the sea wind blowing to my whole body made me so comfortable and relaxed. As the waves blew from one to another, it madethe sound that inspired my mind to think back from the time I was just a small crazy kid to this time I had become an adult, and this whole time seemed just like a blink of an eye. This feeling made me start to miss my happy childhood, but we couldn't turn back the time, so let's just enjoy my present time that I had.As the evening came, it was the great time to enjoy swimming and playing in the sea because the weather was not as hot as the noon and the sea water was warm enough to enjoy. On the beach, we played with the sand by using the sand to make different pictures, sand castles, and used it to burry my friend's body. In the sea, we enjoyed playing with the water and waves. As the big waves came, we jumped, shouted, and laughed, and sometimes we got hit by those waves and fell down to the sea, but we were still happy and enjoyed it a lot. It wasa really happy memorable experience that I'm so grateful to have with my friends. The happy time really passed quickly; eventually the night sky came, and the cold night wind started to blow down. It was time to get out of the sea and find something to eat.Seafood was our best choice after we had played on the beach like that. While I was eating the seafood, I could feel the night cold wind blowing across the dark sea to my wet body, and it made our hot seafood become more delicious to eat. After the delicious dinner, the good thing was to lie down along the beach, watch the bright white moon in the dark sky, and have a great happy conversation with my friends. At the same time, I could feel the fresh-night-sea wind surrounded me which made my whole body became lighter and lighter, my eyes just became heavier and heavier and started to fall down slowly, so then I didn't realize that I fell asleep unconsciously until my friends woke me up and said that it was time to go back. To conclude, this memorable trip to Sihanouk Ville is one of my best trips that I can release my stress, relax my mind, and enjoy the happy time together with my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer