Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, March 7, 2014

Topic: My Motorbike

March 07, 2014
My motorbike has a lot of advantages for my life now a day. If we talk about my motorbike first I would like to talk about reliabity it can take me to everywhere that I want to go and it also easy to travel very much then car and example in phnom penh there are a lot of small narrow road so every day car always stuck in the traffic jam but motorbike it is easier then car a lot because it small so it can easy to travel in small and stuck way then car and talk about that it also can delivery cause I always delivery some goods for my mother and it easy to delivery and spend a little bit of gasoline. If we talk about gasoline we talk about expense it also spend some thing for that because motor and car also use gas oil for engine the same but motor spend more and more a little than car very much because motorbike is a small machine so it spend a little of gasoline and oil not like car it spend a lot of money for that and another spend is tax some car maybe spend for tax for 250% or maybe more than but motorbike just spend only 150% of that bike so it spend low price. Let talk about appearance motorbike is the handsome one of transportation it small and look cool for teenager and some bike is fit to the old guy or lady so it is the most favorite of transportation for me. And start to talk about cost it the cheap one of transportation so that why I chose to buy motorbike it is just around 3000$ and cheaper than that it is the medium price so it is a lot of cheaper than car and it easy to buy and easy to sell some bike we buy low and sell is higher than our old prices. The last one more thing is maintenance we talk about fixed and repair is also spend a low cost for that and no need to repair usually.

In all the I think that my motor bike is very useful and very importance is I don’t have my bike I don’t anything for travel and come to school like everyday so I need my bike very much. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer