Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, March 7, 2014

Topic: Write a two-page paper in which I tell the story of how I come to college

March 07, 2014
 When I was in high school, I always think about college. I think that how can I come to college? Can I study at college? How about my parents, they agree or disagree?
            I graduated from high school in 2012. I got a good result because of my study hard. My mother just a seller and my father is a teacher at high school, so they difficult to earn money to supply the family. I think my family didn’t have ability pushed me to college. My father is the teacher, so he about important of study. My mother wanted me to quit study and help her to sell for earn money and she think that the girl do not study a lot is not good. I cannot say some because she is my mother, but I really want her to push me to college so much. My father tries to explain my mom about me until she agrees with him and confirm me to study at college. They think that according to my ability I can study well at college also. They didn’t want me like them to work very hard for money.
            Before I started at university my parents prepared much for me such as: They bought a motorbike for I ride to study, they rent a room of house for me, because we are from the country we didn’t have a flat or apartment for ourselves in Phnom Penh. They bought some equipment of study all kind for me. I decided to study English skill, because now a day English is use almost in the world. If I study English I can find a good job and if I want to study another skill it’s easy for me, because all the subjects are also use English. I told my parent about these and my parents agree with me also and allowed me to study English at the college. However I can study at college I still think when I far away from parents how difficult I am! I have never left from them. I start to learn about the life without my parents near me take care me. Although I still happy that I can study like my dream. I can have a beautiful life and bright life like another people, especially people who rich.  I have a confidence for my study and I promised with my parent and myself that I will try to study hard to become successful in my life. My family will be better than before after I graduate from college, because I can help them to earn money for supply our family.
           
            Now I am in college I felling happy because I know a lot of new friend and teacher, but it’s so difficult for me to study English. At high school I just know English a little bite, so I need to study hard every day. Study English skill I need to know a lot about how to writing and reading and speaking also. Itry to research and find another documents from internet for improve my knowledge more. Because of my study hard now I can study English better than I started to study. Although I still try to study two years more to get degree.
            While I’m studying at college I’m very difficult about money, because I need to buy document almost days. I’m not enough money to buy them. I sometimes don’t eat anything. I get the money to buy them. Fortunately my aunt that lives in Phnom Penh know about the problem of me, she gives some benefits for me. I really happy that I have enough money to supply my study and one more I can help my parent better also.My aunt always asks me about how I study when she call me. She does very well for me and she always takes care and supports me to study until now. She always gives money when I don’t have. It is one more thing that encourage me study hard more and more. For two years more at the college I need to study step by step. First I need to search more documents that related to subject. Second I will study part time for improve my knowledge. Third I will find the part time job to get the experience that help me to find another job that better when I graduate from college.
            Since I have started at the college I think I will successful in my life that I always dream when I was in high school. I will give these experiences to my younger sister and teach her. I hope that I can do my parents happy and happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer