Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 30, 2015

Unbelievable best friends

April 30, 2015
I and Neat have become friend for three years. We are the best friends whom other people can’t believe to be best friend. We have three big differences. First is about how we are looked. My friend has a fair skin while I have a dark skin. Moreover she is a kind of cute looking, and I am a simple one who prefers simple clothes to a cute clothes. The second difference is interest. Listening to romantic songs make me happy and make my live more beautiful. Neat, on the other hand, likes pop or rock music which can reduce her stress and sadness, that why we never listen to music whenever we are together. Last is personality. Neat is a quiet person who always keeps silence for a long time whereas I am a person who likes to talk a lot and can’t even keep silence for a short time. At school I am the one who talks and she is the one who listens and gives advices. To sum up, all this three difference made me and my best friend looked ridiculous to be best friends, but because we accept the difference and forgive each other, we become best friends forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer